Moncton Industrial Development, (MID), was established in 1959 as a joint partnership of the City of Moncton and the Chamber of Commerce.  The goal was to promote industrial development through the establishment and development of a new industrial park. Today the organization owns and operates three industrial parks within the city area – the Moncton Industrial Park, Moncton Industrial Park West and Caledonia Industrial Estates.

To view listings in the Moncton area please visit their Real Estate Listings page.